One of the most common New Years’ resolutions people make is to find a better job or start their own business. At the same time, most people break their New Years’ resolutions, which is why it may be a good idea to start your business now!
If you have been thinking about taking the leap and starting your own Florida business then NOW is the time to do so!
One of the first steps to start your own Florida business is to register with the State of Florida so that when you are ready to take the plunge, you have everything legally in place so you can hit the ground running. If you are starting a business that includes importing or exporting goods, alcohol sales or distribution, or other activities that have additional requirements or regulations, then the process of obtaining necessary licenses, permits, etc. could delay the amount of time it takes you to start your business.
So don’t wait!
Here at Boyer Law Firm, we can help you to start your own Florida business now. In addition, our attorneys offer a business analysis which will guide you in the direction of things you need to think about before beginning your Florida business. These items include:
1. What type of business entity should I create?
2. Are there licenses I need to start my company?
3. Do I have a commercial real estate location for my company?
4. Do I need legal assistance with my commercial lease agreement?
5. Do I need contracts for my business, such as employment contracts, non-compete agreements, etc.?
6. What haven’t I thought about?
If you have that “entrepreneur itch” and want to start your own Florida business, then contact Boyer Law Firm, P.L. today to see how we can assist you.