Most business owners have a general idea of where they want their business to go, but it is not the same unless you write it down on paper. A typical business plan is for 3-5 years. Business plans for immigration investment visas are a little different and usually require a 5 year plan.
Some business owners know where they want their business to go, but they need some help with the specifics. A business law attorney can help you with your business plan along with advising you on various other aspects of opening and maintaining your business.
Most business plans detail:
- How the business will start up
- Plans for personnel
- An analysis of your target market
- An analysis of your competition
- Plans for marketing
- Small details you may have not normally factored into your economic plan
- The rate at which your assets will depreciate (meaning when you will have to get more equipment, etc.)
- And more.
A business plan should also reflect your income and spending habits, so you should tweak your business plan every six months.
Attorney Francis Boyer is not only a business law attorney, but he also has a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration. With offices in Jacksonville, Orlando, and Miami, Florida, Boyer Law Firm can help you with all aspects of your business planning.